Born in the Calchaquí Valleys, with the experience, dedication and tradition of Winery El Esteco. A wine dedicated to one of the pioneers of vitiviniculture in Cafayate.An homage to our noble roots, the past and Don David's trajectory.

70% of the wine is aged in contact with American and French oak, while the remaining 30% is kept in stainless-steel tanks for

9 months

Ageing potential

5 years

The recommended temperature for drinking is between 16 °C and 18 °C.
Uncork 15 minutes before serving.

Sight

Bright red with purple glimmers and tones of cherry. Deeply colored, with a black core. Marked tears.

Aroma

Raisin and plum jam aromas combined with toasted, vanilla and pipe tobacco notes.

Taste

Balanced wine with sweet and soft tannins and notes of dried fruit and tobacco. Long and pleasant finish.

Awards

  • 2017
  • 2018
  • 2019
  • Vintage
  • Score
  • Critic reviews / Competitions

2019

92

James Suckling

2018

92

James Suckling

2018

91

Tim Atkin

2018

90

Decanter World Wine Awards

2017

91

James Suckling

2017

91

Tim Atkin

2017

90

Descorchados

2017

90

Wine Spectator

BOOK
NOW